Welcome to our first day of distance learning! Each day I will update our class website as well as email you a list of assignments to complete. Make sure to record the work you complete on your daily tracker.
Remember you can email me at email@example.com or contact me on ClassDojo with any questions. I will be available to contact each school day from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
1. Complete Zearn Lesson Module 2 Lesson 1.
2. Then work on STMath for 30 minutes.
1. Work on Lexia for 20 minutes.
2. Read any book at home for 25 minutes (use your BookTrust books!!!).
1. Read Newsela article Closing for Corona Virus. Answer the questions that go with it and fill out main idea organizer.
2. We will also be using scholastic news frequently. Explore the website (link here) and pick 2 articles to read. The password is milkhint4 .
1. In your writing notebook, respond to the prompt for atleast five minutes.
If you could do something that you have never done before, what would it be? Why? Include sound in your description.
Bonus: Type up your response and email it to another classmate!
1. Complete the first five (5) pages of your landforms science packet.
The following activities are optional and can be completed when you finish your daily learning tasks.
1. Practice your typing on TypingClub.com
2. Review some of the science simulations on our class website.
3. Draw a detailed map of the inside of your home/apartment.
Remember school is not closed; we are experimenting with distance learning so we can continue to learn and keep everyone safe! Have fun and look out for tomorrow’s agenda update and email.